- Kindergarten, Pre-K and Nursery: Start your preschooler with a “combo” class of tap, ballet, jazz, and acro.
- Grades 1-5: Junior Dancers: Students in grades first through fifth may join classes in jazz, tap, ballet, and acro.
- Grades 6-9: Teen Dancers: Students in grades six through ninth may join classes in jazz, tap, ballet, pointe*, and acro.
- High School and College: Students in High School and College may join classes in jazz, tap, ballet, pointe* and acro.
- Private: All ages. Private (1 student) and semi-private (2 -3 students) classes are available for students who wish to receive more intensive, individualized instruction. Classes are 1/2 hour each. Tuition is per student and paid on a monthly basis.
- Company: 6th grade and up. Requires registration in Tap, Ballet, and Jazz. Auditions held in the Fall.
- Special Events: We have performed for: Madison Square Garden, Nassau Coliseum, Macy’s, American Heart Association, Feed America, Douglaston Art Festival, Harlem Globetrotters, New York Titans, and benefit performance for local public schools.
*The pointe class requires registration in a current ballet class.
**Class placement is determined by age and dance experience. Please email us at email@example.com or call the studio at (718) 225-5252 for placement options.**